Would you like to have a memory book to take home with you from this year's reunion in October?

Monday, October 21, 2013

Special Thanks To Cindy Leather and Paul Attella and An Appeal for More Vintage Photos!!

I am indebted to Paul Attella for giving me a wealth of great RHS football memorabilia including clippings, the banquet booklet (which is phenomenal by the way) and 7 out of the 8 football programs! I was so psyched to receive them! Paul if you see this you left a couple of other items in the hall which we found and saved - I will email you.

To Cindy Leather - thanks a million for the use of your high school clippings, the Booster booklet, memory book, invitation, your 2nd grade class photo, etc - I will take good care of them and get them back you just as you gave them to me.

Also I want to sincerely thank all that have recently sent some really great photos: Janice Casper, Glen Campbell (and for the Trollgate covers), Chris Stella, Dave Burdick, John Oshin, Patty Murray, Patti Crawford, Gayle Allard, Terri, John Wescott, Erica D'Elia, John Nairn, Luann Speechley, Willie McKee, Nancy Turner and Sue Nunno. I really hope I didn't forget anyone!

I am amassing a growing archive of ourselves and our time in school and Ridgewood.

If anyone has any class photos PLEASE try and scan them and send to me at cmadbase@yahoo.com.

Also looking for party photos (anybody have any photos from Kinne's basement parties?), field trips, prom, graduation, anything with school friends (any years), Halloween photos, school events, sports photos or just hanging out!

The most important thing is to preserve all of this great "stuff" and not let it get lost or discarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment