Would you like to have a memory book to take home with you from this year's reunion in October?

Friday, October 18, 2013

Marianne Sullivan and Steve Florence Send Their Best Wishes for the Reunion!

Marianne's daughter googled her mom and the Limbacher class photo came on the blog! She was trying to talk her mom into coming Saturday but Marianne has a prior engagement. I know we wish her all well and hope catch up with her!
 
Steve "Flo" Florence also sends his best wishes and hope we have fun Saturday night!
 
Here's Marianne's note:
 
"Hi Rick,
 
I hear from my daughter Meg that you have been filling her in on the reunion.  She was really tickled to see the pictures of our class and of her mother on the internet!  I'm sorry I won't be able to attend this weekend as my husband and I will be out of town...but for future reference...please keep me in the loop.  I moved back to Ridgewood in 1991 and we purchased my parents house on S. Van Dien, so both my kids went thru Somerville, BF and RHS!  I have come across some of our former classmates in town - one in particular - Artie Brierley - was in Dad's night at Somerville with my husband Mike - he came home and told me about this funny guy...  I knew that Artie had passed a few years ago and I was very sad to hear about Bill Lauerman.  A friend's daughter had surgery with him in Washington and we had a good laugh at the time looking thru the '73 yearbook!
 
All the best...hope you post lots of pictures - hope to catch up with you next time!
 
Marianne Sullivan Mertens"
 
 
Above Marianne at Somerville!

No comments:

Post a Comment