Would you like to have a memory book to take home with you from this year's reunion in October?

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Delays and More Delays...................Sorry Guys......................

I am so sorry that I haven't consistently posted on this site - the plan was to do it almost daily because we're getting such great photos, music, etc.

While I don't like to share my problems, I was in the hospital last week dealing with pneumonia - can you believe that? I'm home now and will work to get all the rest of the photos up and a few other things - the reunion is less than 3 weeks away you guys!

We will have a high school tour for 10am Saturday morning - once I confirm this today we will post that officially - anyone can come along just please let us know so we have a head count. Dave Vanderbush will be our guide - remember Mr. Vanderbush?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you guys.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment