Would you like to have a memory book to take home with you from this year's reunion in October?

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Missing Bill Lauerman...................

Recently we lost another beloved classmate - Bill Lauerman. Bill had planned on coming this weekend and was planning a golf outing with Brian Alcock.

Willie McKee just sent this wonderful photo of the gang at Halloween. Bill is out in front with his arms out-stretched. Anyone know the others? Here's what Willie said in the email.........

"Bill was one of my very best childhood friends. This picture was taken at my house on Halloween before the gang went out trick or treating. When I received your notice that “Dubs” had passed, I started to tear apart my garage until I found this picture of Bill, claiming the lime light. I think the picture capture’s Bill’s personality, and that’s the way I will remember him. I hope you all take a moment to honor Bill at the reunion."

Above l to r front row: Willie McKee, Bill Lauerman. L to r back row: Dan Pepe, Mark Graham, Brian Fawkes, John Nairn.

No comments:

Post a Comment