Would you like to have a memory book to take home with you from this year's reunion in October?

Monday, October 21, 2013

Memory Book and More Posts!

Wow - I must say that our 40th reunion was the best! We easily are one of the best RHS classes ever........I will be posting more items on here shortly - playing catch-up with life at the moment!

As far as the memory book goes - it is being done - we are putting it together. See below:

IF you went to the reunion you will be receiving it at no charge - we will make sure we have your address.

IF you did not go to the reunion we still want you to fill out the questionnaire and if you would like a book the cost is $15 postage included.

To be honest you'll have to allow a couple of months for it - things came up over the summer and September that simply temporarily shelved the book but I promise it will be done!

Thanks to all who came for making this reunion a really good time! Special thanks to Terri, Frank and John - it was a pleasure working you!

Reminder: if you took reunion photos please send to me or direct me to where I might access them and use them for the blog.

Thanks you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment