Would you like to have a memory book to take home with you from this year's reunion in October?

Friday, October 18, 2013

Gary Clevenger Checking In!

Gary Cleveneger just sent a note and I will copy here for everyone - he wishes he could make the reunion!


Gary:

"I was the youngest of four brothers who went through RHS.  I was mostly quiet and studied BUT my older brothers Wayne and John were sorta known for being troublemakers.  I remember my senior year, (Vice) Principal McCutcheon stopping me in the hall  near the front office and saying: “Thank God you are the last Clevenger brother going through this school”.  He then walked off as if some burden had been lifted off him forever!   RHS was a life experience for sure to everyone in their own way.  May we all remember Jack Thompson who was a great friend and passed a few years back.  Have a great time RHS at the 40th reunion.  Sorry to miss it."

No comments:

Post a Comment