Would you like to have a memory book to take home with you from this year's reunion in October?

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Making Comments or Contributing to This Blog


Above l to r are Captains Craig Hopewell and Rusty Wescott giving William Leach the championship football after Ridgewood won the NNJIL title in 1972. I wonder if Rusty still has that blazer?

If you are from the Class of 1973 and would like to contribute to this blog - either with photos, comments or stories - please contact Rick Flannery at cmadbase@yahoo.com. If leaving a comment on a particular post please note that I will see all comments and publish all RHS comments - but I reserve the right to approve so that I can avoid all the spam comments that I receive. Please contribute - it makes it a lot more fun - especially with a big reunion coming up! I realize I have been missing in action for a bit but I am back and looking forward more than ever to this reunion - the weekend of October 18-20, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment