Would you like to have a memory book to take home with you from this year's reunion in October?

Monday, July 1, 2013

Famous Last Quotes - Class of 1973!

Several of us responded to a request to give a special quote that could be found at the back of our yearbook - here are some of those! My favorite is Cara Worthington's which is simply "Look around!" Man I love this stuff..................I'll post more later!


Nick Lagos - "To better thyself with a laugh"

Pete Appert - "A penny saved is a penny earned"

Gayle Allard - "You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself"

Dru Dillon - "Everybody knows, but nobody knows"

Karen Eide - "Be in your pleasures like the flowers and the bees"

Craig Hopewell - "Zounds! I have been five minutes too late all my life-time"

Helen Hudson - "Where we live or how we live is of little consequence. What is all-important is to live"

Bob Klatte - "Let us rather run the risk of wearing out than rusting out"

Katie Knight - "To be silent is not to be sad"

Evelyn Lynch - "The world looks brighter from behind a smile"

Patty Murray - "Beneath this mild exterior, there lies a great deal of mischief"

John Oshin - "Not to have been a reformer is not to have truly lived"

Jan Potdevin - "Happiness is everywhere, you just have to knock yourself out to find it"

Linda Struse - "When love walks upon a soul, footprints are etched forever"

Anita Simos - " A rare combination of sincerity and laughter"

Carol Tenney - "A method to her madness"

Luann Speechley - "A kind heart is a fountain of gladness making everything freshen into smiles"

Cara Worthington - "Look around"

Beth Perdue - "Each generation has to find out for itself that the stove is hot"

Glen Campbell - "Give me a fish and I eat for a day, teach me to fish and I eat for a lifetime"

Artie Brierley - "Take life as it comes"

Errol Haznedar - "The sins you do two by two, you must pay for one by one, and I'm on the case"

Elaine Erickson - "All good things in life are short-lived"

Gary Frankel - "Don't walk in front of me - I may not follow. Don't walk behind me - I may not lead. Walk beside me and just be my friend"

Mary Humrich - "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Strive to be happy"

Jean Lineweaver - "Live, love, laugh and be happy, but above all be yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment