Would you like to have a memory book to take home with you from this year's reunion in October?

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Petrucci & Wescott Catch Up!

Above photo: Back row l to r: Mr. Yennie, Jerry Guarente, Tom Matte, David Porro. Front row l to r: Jeff Lacker, John Wescott, Frank Petrucci and Mark Graham. Where are the Graham's?

Frank Petrucci - when I met Frank I was convinced my Mom started me in school too early - I'm a November birthday and started kindergarten at the age of 4. Petrucci was a guy you looked up to at that point in your life - he was obviously more mature than I was and had it going on with the girls - which was always important!

Frank moved on easily in life - it always seemed easy for him. Everything he did impressed me. When we all graduated 6th grade (Glen School) and went to Ben Franklin Junior High School, I still felt behind these guys!

Recently Frank and John Wescott got together for lunch and to catch up on old times. Frank was easily one of those classic Ridgewood guys - he's doing what you would think he's doing - he has horses and lives in Florida and still looks great!

I had actually hoped to join up with Frank recently this summer but it didn't work out. He was recently up from Florida to take care of some personal business - unfortunately we missed each other but will catch up soon.

The point of these stories is that if you were RHS Class of 1973 you just have to be part of the reunions - there is no excuse to miss the opportunities to get together with these important people in our lives. After all this time, we're all past the "impress our fellow students" stage of the reunion drill. It's all about sentiment now - and if you give it a chance you'll be surprised how cool it is. Artie Brierley knew how cool it was..................

Anyway, John & Frank met up for lunch recently and I had to include the picture and update. There are still many that haven't even come to a single reunion yet - go for it you may be surprised!
August, 2010 - John Wescott and Frank Petrucci catch up recently. Frank I still want to know what "Granny and the wodka bottle" pertains to!

No comments:

Post a Comment