Would you like to have a memory book to take home with you from this year's reunion in October?

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Kathy Stella Expresses What Most of Us Feel - Thought I'd Share.........

I'll be posting photos from our reunion shortly - so busy............sorry for the delay! There seems to be no time lately!

I just received Kathy Stella's questionaire for the memory book. Kathy - at the end of her questionnaire - said and I quote "...........have been thinking of all of you since (the reunion)...........As I drove home on a beautiful Fall day...............I thought of how fortunate I am to know all of you." I think you would all agree that Kathy's sentiment is felt by all of us - we are all so different and doing so many different things yet we were all kids together - Corey Duvall said it too - we all come back to each other - its a constant and the bond grows stronger...............

I will post more as soon as I can you guys! I swear if you were on the fence and didn't come to the reunion this time - please reconsider next time - its in 5 years and you won't regret it..........

No comments:

Post a Comment